30 Years of Shout At the Devil

 img410 (2)
 September 2013 marks the 30th anniversary of Motley Crue’s seminal record Shout At The Devil. I was only 7 years old when this album was released but when I heard it for the first time in about 1984, not only did my taste in music change immediately (bye bye Michael Jackson, Thriller doesn’t seem so edgy anymore!) but my life changed as well: Music became my religion, my life’s passion & my connection with the universe.

img360

Shout is one of the most important records of the 1980s. It was a catalyst for so much more Hard Rock & Metal music to be made & appreciated in those years & it was a highly creative effort that melded Metal with Pop & Punk & introduced the Crue to the world at large.

122 (3)MC791 (2)
img374mc006

The Sleaze Patrol Files will be celebrating what we think of as Motley’s greatest moment throughout 2013 & we invite you to stick around, be strong & SHOUT AT THE DEVIL!!!



1 comment:

  1. shout at the devil is what put them on the map, that and the us festival in 83' after that they exploded

    ReplyDelete